We are looking for a part-time baker to help us meet growing demand for cakes! This job is perfect for someone who wants to work 2-3 days per week with some scheduling flexibility. Professional baking experience would be very helpful. If you have availability and a passion for baking, you are encouraged to apply!
- Bake many flavors of cake and buttercream icings
- Create weekly production lists
- Conduct weekly ingredient inventory
- Maintain a clean, organized workspace
- Wash dishes
- Strong home baking experience or professional training
- Good organizational skills and time management
- An excellent tasting palate and a love of awesome baked goods
- Ability to lift heavy ingredients (up to 50 lbs) and mixing bowls
- A perfectionist attitude toward recipes and finished products
- Good energy and a positive attitude
- Sense of humor (mandatory)
- A Servsafe certificate is helpful
- Ability to develop/test new recipes
Part-time. Estimating 16-20+ hours per week, depending on season and week-to-week needs. Potential for a future full time position.
Hourly wage, based on experience. Minimum wage at Whipped Bakeshop is $15 and up.
- Fun and relaxed work environment
- Paid time off
- Working with a close-knit team of artists
- You get to make desserts you can be proud of
Please apply by sending your resume and cover letter to info AT whippedbakeshop.com. Applications without a cover letter will not be accepted.